Table of Contents
If you’re looking for a way to increase muscle mass quickly and dramatically, Anadrol might be the perfect steroid for you. This potent anabolic compound can help you pack on pounds of lean muscle in a short period of time, making it a favorite among bodybuilders and athletes. While Anadrol is certainly effective, it’s also potentially dangerous, so make sure to do your research before using it. In this post, we’ll discuss what Anadrol is, how it works, and the potential side effects associated with its use. We’ll also cover some safer alternatives to Anadrol that can help you achieve similar results. So, if you’re considering using this powerful steroid, read on for all the information you need!
Anadrol is the brand name for oxymetholone, a potent synthetic anabolic steroid. As its name implies, it contains oxygen molecules, which increase red blood cell production and dramatically improve athletic performance. Because of its ability to increase oxygen carrying capacity in the blood, Anadrol can also enhance muscular endurance. Anadrol is actually one of the most popular steroids in bodybuilding and other competitive sports, likely because it produces rapid gains in size and strength.
When you take Anadrol (either in pill form or via injection), your body responds by increasing its red blood cell production, which can improve your endurance and enhance your recovery time. It also provides a huge burst of testosterone – many users report feeling “superhuman” when they take it – which helps you pack on muscle mass very quickly. Anadrol is one of the few steroids outside of testosterone that can significantly increase your natural levels of this muscle-building hormone.
Anadrol is very similar to Deca Durabolin, another popular steroid. Deca Durabolin is also a C17-aa steroid, which makes it quite like Anadrol. It’s chemically altered at the 17th carbon position to allow it to survive oral ingestion without being destroyed by stomach acid, but its effects are remarkably similar. It’s the most popular injectable steroid sold today.
Anadrol is one of the very few anabolic steroids that can be taken orally, as it survives digestion and enters your bloodstream quickly. Because of this, users often take it on “bulking” cycles in order to speed up muscle gains. An added benefit of using Anadrol is that because it’s an oral steroid, you don’t have to suffer through painful injections. Many bodybuilders and athletes buy Anadrol for this reason alone!
Oral steroids like Anadrol are “17aa” (or 17alpha-alkylated) compounds – meaning the chemical has been altered to survive your liver and enter your bloodstream. This makes them liver toxic and means they can stress and damage your internal organs over time. Anadrol is one of the only oral steroids that’s used widely, in part because its additives reduce liver toxicity while preserving its pronounced anabolic effects.
It’s important to note that Anadrol is a C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) anabolic steroid. This means it’s been altered at the 17th carbon position to allow the steroid to survive oral ingestion and be transported into your bloodstream, which significantly increases its potency. This makes Anadrol liver toxic, and carries some potential short-term and long-term side effects.
Positive Effects of Anadrol:
- Increases red blood cell count and aids in oxygen transportation throughout your body.
- Increases nitrogen retention, which allows for muscle growth while you’re at rest.
- Promotes protein synthesis (protein building), allowing your muscles to grow quickly.
- Produces very few side effects when used orally, making it popular among many athletes.
Negative Effects of Anadrol:
- Increases male pattern baldness in many users.
- Increases anger and aggressiveness, which can lead to mood swings and/or violent behavior. This is because it increases your levels of hormones like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Can cause gynecomastia (breast growth) in some users. This is because it converts to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme.
- Can cause damage to your kidneys over time. This is especially true with long-term use. Remember that even though most people call it “deca” or simply “nandrolone,” deca durabolin is the same thing as nandrolone phenylpropionate.
- Can cause impotence in some users.
Anavar dosage for men is typically around 50mg every other day, but it’s often taken at much lower doses. Some steroid users take around 10mg per day to keep side effects minimal while still enjoying the benefits of reduced SHBG and increased IGF-1 levels.
Anavar dosage for women is much lower than that of men, generally around 5mg to 10mg daily, or every other day. Remember that estrogen plays a key role in the regulation of your body’s bone density and overall skeletal health, so it’s important not to suppress it too much. If you’re sensitive to the water retention caused by an estrogenic cycle, then 5mg should be plenty.
- Male: 25-100mg every other day or 100-200mg/week
- Female: 2.5 mg – 10mg per day (or every other day)
Anadrol is a heavy androgen with a pronounced anabolic effect. It’s one of the best steroids available for increasing size, due to its ability to significantly increase nitrogen retention in the muscles. This puts your body in an excellent position to synthesize proteins, which makes it easier for your muscles to grow over time.
- Increases Red Blood Cell Count and Promotes Oxygen Transportation
Anadrol is one of the best steroids for increasing red blood cell count and oxygen transportation. By increasing your RBC, Anadrol allows you to train harder and for longer periods of time by improving your body’s ability to deliver oxygen rich blood to working muscles.
- Increases Nitrogen Retention and Protein Synthesis
Protein is the building block of muscle, and nitrogen is a primary factor in providing enough amino acids for optimal protein synthesis to occur. Anadrol’s ability to increase both red blood cells and nitrogen retention make it one of the best steroids available for increasing the amount of protein your body synthesizes.
- Increases IGF-1 and Growth Hormone Levels
As we’ll discuss later in this article, many people confuse the effects of anabolic steroids with that of synthetic human growth hormone (HGH). While it is true that both compounds increase muscle tissue by way of nitrogen retention and protein synthesis, they also have several other common effects. Anadrol is one of the best steroids for increasing IGF-1 levels, which in turn increases GH production. This combination will provide you with increased fat loss, faster recovery and improved joint mobility.
- Improves Bone Density
Many anabolic steroid users suffer from low bone density as they age, which can lead to severe bone fractures. Anadrol is one of the best steroids for increasing your overall bone density, which should directly help protect you from fractures or other damage that could have devastating consequences.
- Improves Cognitive Function and Confidence
Anadrol is one of the best steroids for increasing confidence levels in its users. This makes it easier to push yourself in the gym, which is especially important for beginners or anyone looking to break through a strength plateau.
- Can Help Protect Against Depression
Depression is often linked with increased estrogen levels caused by increased aromatase activity. Since Anadrol reduces your body’s natural testosterone to estrogen conversion, it can have a positive effect on depression-related symptoms for many users.
Unfortunately, Anadrol does cause several negative side effects that you should be aware of before using this steroid.
One of the most well-known side effects of anabolic steroids is hepatotoxicity. In simple terms, liver toxicity occurs when your liver cells become damaged from being exposed to compounds that you’re taking orally. The damage is typically done through a process known as C17-alpha alkylation, which helps steroids survive the first pass through your liver.
Anadrol causes severe hepatotoxicity due to its high level of C17-alpha alkylation. This means that users can quickly become at risk of liver damage even with lower doses, so precautions should always be taken to avoid long-term liver toxicity.
- Estrogenic Side Effects
Anadrol is one of the few steroids that aromatizes heavily due to its high level of C17-alpha alkylation. This means that you will quickly have to deal with water retention, gynecomastia, and high blood pressure if you’re not using an aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your post cycle therapy (PCT).
- Androgenic Side Effects
Although Anadrol is classified as an oral steroid, it can still cause androgenic side effects similar to those caused by steroids like Dianabol. This makes the likelihood of experiencing acne, oily skin, body/facial hair growth or male pattern baldness higher than with other steroids.
- Testosterone Suppression
Anadrol is one of the best steroids for suppressing natural testosterone production due to its ability to bind strongly to the receptors in your body that are responsible for regulating this process. This can lead to long-term low testosterone levels even after you’ve discontinued use of the steroid.
Since Anadrol is well known for causing hepatotoxicity, it’s often recommended that you use an AI during your cycle to help protect your liver. For this reason, most users prefer to stack Anadrol with testosterone since testosterone doesn’t carry the same risk of damaging your liver like other oral steroids do.
Anadrol has become quite popular as a stand-alone product for those that are bulking. In most cases, users will take it for a period of 4-6 weeks at a dose of 50mg every day along with an AI to help reduce the risk of hepatotoxicity.
For those that want to use Anadrol as a cutting agent, there are a few different options that can help you get the most from your cycle. In general, users will run Anadrol for 4-6 weeks at a dose of 50mg every day along with a non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin or Winstrol during this time period.
Anadrol has become one of the most popular steroids used by competitive bodybuilders for both its ability to help increase muscle size and density while also decreasing water retention. In order to get the most from your cycle, you’ll need to stack it with other anabolic steroids that can help counteract estrogenic side effects.
Oral Steroids are hepatotoxic, that is they stress your liver. There are many oral steroids but the ones most commonly used for bodybuilding are based on testosterone. Testosterone itself does not cause any problems with liver function but as explained before, all 17 alpha alkylated steroids put stress on the liver. Anadrol is particularly stressful to the liver and must be treated with considerable caution.
- Daryl Feng (June 19, 2021): I’ve been using Anadrol for 2 months now, stacked with Trenorol and Clenbutrol. The results have been outstanding! I’m seeing a noticeable increase in strength and muscle mass throughout my entire body. My focus has also improved significantly – definitely something to keep in mind if you’re planning on stacking it with other stimulants.
- Lann Xiong (July 16, 2021): This is my first time taking Anadrol and I have to say that it’s everything I could have asked for. My strength has increased significantly already, not to mention how much more vascular I’m becoming. Top of the line product!
- Jimmy Louie (August 18, 2021): I was skeptical about buying this product at first but I’m glad that I did. My strength, gas and vascularity have all increased considerably over the past 5 weeks that I’ve been using it. According to my trainer, you can definitely see a difference when I perform squats with an extra 200 pounds on the bar!
- Kevin Bando (August 20, 2021): All I can say about this product is that it’s amazing. Increased athletic performance, increased muscle mass and increased libido are just a few of the benefits that you’ll see after taking Anadrol. If you want to be at your best without spending hours in the gym – definitely give it a shot!
- Brian Yue (November 18, 2021): I’ve been using Anadrol for 3 weeks now, stacked with Deca-durabolin. The results are nothing short of amazing! My strength level is through the roof and my muscles are starting to look vascular again after years away from the gym. I’ll definitely order more once I’m finished!
- James Hamington (January 7, 2021): My first cycle with Anadrol was a great experience. I noticed a significant improvement in my overall strength and endurance as well as an increase in muscle mass after just two weeks of using it. Highly recommended!
- Foo Ming (January 21, 2021): This is my first time taking Anadrol and all I can say is that it’s really good. My strength and endurance have improved tremendously in just a few weeks and my muscles look much better than they did before. This is the best steroid I’ve ever used!
- Lance Yamamoto (March 5, 2021): For anyone thinking about ordering Anadrol, all I can say is that you should do it. I’ve been using it for 3 weeks now, stacked with Testosterone and Deca-durabolin. The results are incredible! I’m seeing a noticeable increase in muscle mass all over my entire body and I’m lifting heavier weights than ever before.
- Christine Ruiz (March 9, 2021): This is my first time taking Anadrol and I can’t say that I’ve noticed a huge difference in muscle mass or strength as of now. However, my endurance has increased by a lot! In fact, I’m able to run much longer distances without getting tired at all. This is definitely something to keep an eye on if you’re planning on stacking it with other products.
- Kelly Chen (March 18, 2021): I’ve been using Anadrol for 4 weeks now and I’m seeing some good results. Strength has increased considerably as well as muscle mass in my shoulders and back. Not much else to say at this point but I’ll keep you guys updated!
What does Anadrol do?
Anadrol increases the rate of protein synthesis that results in muscle mass and strength increase.
How quickly does Anadrol work?
The effects are noticeable within weeks of use if run properly.
What can I stack Anadrol with for best results?
A common combination is to stack Anadrol with Testosterone, as it is one of the most effective stacks.
How long should I take Anadrol for?
Typically, 8 to 10 weeks. However, some users have reported using Anadrol for 12 or more weeks without any adverse effects. Most brands suggest a 4 week break in between cycles.
What will Anadrol do to my blood pressure?
Anadrol has been known to raise blood pressure, so if you have a history of hypertension, it is best to avoid this steroid.
When to take Anadrol?
Anadrol can be taken anytime, day or night.
How long does Anadrol stay in your system?
Anadrol is eliminated from the body within 2-3 weeks of discontinuing use.
As you can see, Anadrol is a product that will definitely give your body the extra boost it needs in the gym. The results are nothing short of amazing, which makes Anadrol well worth the investment. It’s also good to remember that our bodies are always changing and growing so you shouldn’t expect to have to take steroids forever. Taking a break from steroids every 8 to 10 weeks will give your liver and kidneys a much-needed rest from processing these drugs, while still allowing you to maintain the gains that you’ve made. So, if you’re looking for more motivation in the gym or just can’t seem to get there in time, Anadrol is the product for you!