If you’re looking for a way to reduce the effects of estrogen in your system, you may be interested in cabergoline pills. Cabergoline is a prescription medication that can help to block the production of estrogen in your body. This can be beneficial if you’re trying to lose weight, as estrogen can sometimes hinder weight loss. In this article, we discuss what cabergoline pills are, the benefits of taking them and how to use them.
What is Cabergoline?
Cabergoline is a synthetic hormone that can help you to reduce your production of estrogen. It has the brand name of Dostinex in most countries and it was originally developed to treat women with breast cancer who had too much estrogen for their condition. However, since then doctors have found many other uses for it.
Cabergoline pills can be a helpful addition to a treatment plan for women who are interested in reducing their estrogen levels. It has been proven effective at safely fighting certain symptoms of too much estrogen, such as breast pain and an increase in the size of breasts.
In fact, many physicians who treat women with PCOS prescribe cabergoline for their patients. However, even though it is safe to take in most cases, there are certain conditions that might make this drug unsafe for you to use. If you have any of the following conditions, then you should not take cabergoline without consulting your physician first:
- Breast cancer
- Liver disease
- Heart issues
- Uterus fibroids
- Brain tumor
If you have one of these conditions, then you should not take cabergoline as it could make your symptoms worse or even be fatal. In addition, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding then do not use this drug without first speaking with your doctor.
How Does Cabergoline Work?
Cabergoline works by reducing the amount of hormone binding globulin (SHBG) in your body. SHBG is a protein that binds to certain hormones, including estrogen and testosterone. By lowering this, you are left with more of the active forms of these hormones in your system. This can help you to lose weight more easily, as estrogen can sometimes cause fat to build up in your body.
Cabergoline also has the ability to lower the amount of prolactin in your body. This can lead to an increase in testosterone, which can further help you to lose weight.
How to Use Cabergoline
Cabergoline is considered a very safe drug in most cases, but there are some things you should know before using it. This drug should be used only by women and never taken by children. Also, it’s important to note that cabergoline does not help you lose weight on its own. It simply reduces the amount of estrogen in your system, which can make it easier for you to lose weight if want to do so for other reasons.
It is typically recommended that cabergoline is used at a dose of 0.5mg twice per week. However, you should speak with your doctor to find out what the exact dosage should be for you and whether or not there are any drugs you can take along with this to make it more effective.
People typically take this medication orally once per day on an empty stomach. Some people find that splitting the dosage up into two halves is more effective than taking the full dose at once. For example, some split their dosage into half in the morning and half before bed, so they experience the effects of cabergoline throughout the day.
Some people also find that taking it along with grapefruit juice can enhance its effectiveness, so they’ll take their cabergoline together with grapefruit juice. The effects are much stronger when you do this, however, the half-life of the drug is much shorter when combined with grapefruit juice. If you’re going to use this method, you’ll need to take it twice per day.
Benefits of Using Cabergoline
There are many reasons why women choose to use cabergoline. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Treats uterine fibroids
Cabergoline is sometimes used to treat uterine fibroids. These are benign tumors that develop in the muscle of the uterus, causing symptoms including painful menstruation and abnormal bleeding. This drug can help shrink them by reducing estrogen levels in your body.
- Prevents breast enlargement
Some women take cabergoline to prevent breast enlargement. This side effect can sometimes be a problem for women taking other fertility drugs and it may lead to the permanent development of male-like breasts (gynecomastia). To reduce this risk, some doctors prescribe cabergoline for their patients.
- Treats infertility
Cabergoline can also be effective in treating infertility. It works by reducing the amount of prolactin in your body, which can increase sperm count and make it easier for you to become pregnant. Be aware, however, that this drug is not recommended for everyone who has fertility issues. You should speak with your doctor before taking it.
- Treats overproduction of breast milk in new mothers
Cabergoline can also sometimes be used to treat overproduction of breast milk in new mothers. This condition is known medically as hyperlactation syndrome and it can be caused by elevated prolactin levels in your body when you take cabergoline, this medication is sometimes used to treat hyperlactation syndrome.
- Treats Parkinson’s disease
Cabergoline has been shown in some studies to have potential benefits for people with Parkinson’s disease. It is still being tested on humans, but this drug has already been approved by the FDA for treatment of Parkinson’s related aches and pains known as peripheral neuropathy.
Benefits of Using Cabergoline for Women
Other than treating conditions like uterine fibroids and hyperlactation syndrome, cabergoline is also used by women who simply want to lose weight. Indeed, in some studies it has been shown that this medication can help treat obesity in some cases (study). It can also help you lose weight if you have high levels of prolactin as a result of pituitary tumors known as prolactinomas.
Side Effects of Cabergoline
There are some common side effects that you should be aware of when taking cabergoline. These include:
- Weight gain
- Sudden loss in vision or hearing
- Depression, mood swings, trouble sleeping, etc.
If you have any of these side effects after taking cabergoline then contact your doctor immediately to discuss other treatment options for your condition (or other medications that will not cause these side effects). Keep in mind that the severity of these side effects varies from one person to another and there are some people who experience none or very little of it.
Cabergoline as Enhancement Pills for Men
Cabergoline for men?
Yes, some men take cabergoline to help them increase testosterone levels, this is because the drug inhibits prolactin which decreases testosterone so inhibiting it can be effective in increasing your libido and boosting your T-levels. There are many different pills for men available online that contain cabergoline or its analogs, there are also many users who simply take the drug on its own to gain these benefits.
Cabergoline Dosage for Men?
Typically, men should take 1-2 mg of cabergoline each day (it is best if you divide this dosage t take it once in the morning and once at night), you should only take cabergoline as long as needed to achieve desired results.
Cabergoline Pill for Weight Loss
Cabergoline is also sometimes used by women to lose weight, in some studies, it has been shown that this medication can help treat obesity. It can also help you lose weight if you have high levels of prolactin as a result of pituitary tumors known as prolactinomas.
How Does It Help in Weight Loss?
It is not clear how cabergoline works to reduce weight in some people, but it appears that one of its effects is to decrease levels of prolactin in your body. Prolactin has been shown to inhibit the production of Leptin, a hormone that helps regulate your metabolism and tells you when you are full. Reducing prolactin, therefore, can increase Leptin production which helps you lose weight.
If you are using cabergoline in pill form then one dose (usually 1-2 mg) will typically cost you about $5-$10, however, prices can vary according to where you buy it and what type of cabergoline product you are buying. For example, if you purchase cabergoline capsules online then you can expect to pay more for them because it will be harder for you to get.
Where Can I Buy Cabergoline?
Cabergoline is typically only available with a prescription, however, if you are really determined to buy cabergoline online without one then use extreme caution because there are some scam websites out there that claim they sell cabergoline and other GH/prolactin suppressors. If you buy from these sites then you can expect not to receive any product or it will be a fake product that will contain little or no value (or worse, it can be harmful).
Cabergoline Pills Review: User Testimonials About the Product
- Dioms Louie (June 12, 2021): I used to take cabergoline pills when I was in college and it helped me lose weight and gain muscle, however my T-levels were always low. After stopping the use of the drug, I obviously had problems with losing all this weight so quickly since I stopped taking it. 5 stars would recommend!
- Jhon Doe (January 11, 2021): I’ve been taking cabergoline for 2 months now and my doctor says that I need to keep taking it as long as I can because my prolactin levels are still too high, hopefully after a few more months my testosterone and libido will return.
- Mariel (June 29, 2021): I was overweight, always had lower T-levels, but since taking cabergoline pills the weight has just been melting off me! I’ve lost more than 20 pounds of excess weight in three months.
- John Smith (March 22, 2021): My mom started taking cabergoline after she was diagnosed with a prolactinoma, and it seems to have helped her a lot. She used to be very sick and weak since the tumor was pressing on her pituitary gland and now, she is much healthier and happier than before, 5 stars!
- Ariel Ruiz (March 9, 2021): My doctor prescribed me cabergoline pills to treat my high prolactin levels and I must say that they work really well! Although it is hard for me to lose weight (unfortunately) because of my low T-levels, but most of my symptoms are gone now.
- Lena B. (December 4, 2021): I’ve been taking cabergoline for a week now and I already noticed a big improvement in my symptoms. My T-levels are higher, I have more energy to spend on work and workouts and it seems like everything just got better.
- Darlene Montes (December 18, 2021): I’ve been taking cabergoline pills ever since my prolactin levels started to raise after I went through menopause. It seems like this medication is helping me a lot, although sometimes I feel very tired and guilty for not being able to do more things with my family.
- Sharon L. (December 29, 2021): I’ve been taking cabergoline since November and it seems like it is working for me! My levels went down to normal and now I’m losing weight, which is very important for me because I need to lose at least 10 more pounds.
- Anna Holmes (November 27, 2021): My doctor told me to start taking cabergoline as soon as I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma. After 3 months of treatment, my levels got down to normal and I’m losing weight without even trying too hard!
- Peter Garcia (January 17, 2022): I’ve been using cabergoline pills for 2 months now and I’m very happy with the way my T-levels increased as well as my low prolactin level. My high prolactin levels dropped, and my erectile dysfunction seems to be a thing of the past. I feel like a new man!
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about Cabergoline Pills
Is it safe to use?
Yes, it is safe to use. In fact, most people that have been taking cabergoline pills for a long time have no issues with it. There are however some side effects that you should be aware of and if they become bothersome then you should talk to your doctor about changing the dosage or stopping treatment all together.
What will happen if I stop using the pills?
You will start to gain weight after you stop taking cabergoline pills. The effects of the excess prolactin will not diminish immediately, since it takes some time for your body to produce enough testosterone on its own for your muscles and bones to grow back again. Also, you might feel sick if you suddenly stop taking cabergoline!
What happens if I take too many pills?
If you happen to take too many of these pills, then you might end up with headache, nausea, and vomiting. There is no need for concern however since this will not be life-threatening or cause any permanent damage. You should try to avoid taking more than the prescribed dose of cabergoline pills.
What should I do to minimize the possible side effects?
The most important thing that you can do to avoid side effects is to take the right dosage at the right time. You will also want to make sure your doctor knows what other medications you are taking so that they won’t interfere with each other or cause an allergic reaction.
How long does it stay on your system?
Cabergoline stays in your system for about 48 hours at most. This means that you will need to take the pill twice a week in order to maintain your prolactin levels at normal, healthy levels.
Since cabergoline is a very popular drug that treats many health conditions, it’s important to know more about it. By learning about its benefits and possible side effects, you can make an informed decision as to whether the pills are right for you. I hope this article helped shed some light on what cabergoline does and how it helps people with various health problems.