15 Scenic CT Overlooks
Connecticut is home to scenic overlooks throughout the state, whether it's along the Long Island Sound or along the Connecticut/Massachusetts border, there's sure to be a spot near you. Below are 15 overlooks we think are some of the best in the state.
1. Heublein Tower (Simsbury)
2. Castle Craig (Meriden)
3. Old Furnace State Park (Killingly)
4. Soapstone Mountain (Somers)
5. Haystack Mountain (Norfolk)
6. Dennis Hill State Park (Norfolk)
7. Lovers Leap State Park (New Milford)
8. Gillette Castle State Park (East Haddam)
9. Giuffrida Park (Meriden)
10. Sleeping Giant State Park (Hamden)
11. Squantz Pond State Park (New Fairfield)
12. Lantern Hill (North Stonington)
13. Macricostas Preserve (New Preston)
14. Mount Tom State Park (Litchfield)
15. Case Mountain (Manchester)
Know a spot that we didn't include on our list/ Let us know in the comments below or on any of our social media accounts!
Note: none of the photos used in this article were taken by Local Connecticut staff. Credit is given to the photographers directly below each photo.