Human Growth Hormones have been used in the bodybuilding community for a very long time. As the name shows, GH is a hormone that aids in human growth. It’s secreted by the pituitary gland and has been proven to increase lean mass gains while reducing fat storage.
This article will go over what HGH is, how it works in the body, why you should use it if you’re looking to get more out of your workouts and answer some FAQ.
Read also about Gonadotropin releasing hormone
Defining what a Human Growth Hormone or HGH is
A Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is a hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. As mentioned earlier, GH has been shown to increase lean muscle gains while reducing fat storage. This is great news for bodybuilders who are looking to get more out of their workouts without having to go through rigorous diets and hours at the gym.
HGH supplements are easily available on the internet; however, they are very hard to get prescribed by doctors. The reason for this is that GH is typically reserved for patients who suffer from growth hormone deficiencies or wasting conditions like HIV/Aids.
HGH is typically released into the bloodstream during deep sleep. This is why if you aren’t getting enough sleep each night, your body’s ability to secrete this hormone will be very low. If you are looking to benefit from HGH use, make sure you are getting at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep each night so your body can produce enough.
Read more about store HGH injections
Why Human Growth Hormone is a great choice
HGH is a great and popular choice for bodybuilders because it helps them achieve their goals of lean muscle gains and fat loss while not experiencing the same harsh side effects that steroids have.
HGH supplements help to increase protein synthesis within cells and thus, more GH is synthesized and secreted. This is why HGH supplements are often referred to as anabolic agents; they promote anabolism or the buildup of proteins within cells.
When athletes and bodybuilders supplement with HGH, they experience three major benefits: (1) an increase in protein synthesis, (2) a decrease in protein degradation, and (3) increased IGF-1 levels. These changes help one gain lean muscle mass and lose fat more efficiently than one could without the use of HGH.
Another reason that HGH supplements are so effective is their administration. If an individual were to use pure GH, it would only stay in the body for a few minutes before being degraded by enzymes. This is why some people even refer to GH as “the anthesis of insulin.” Insulin stays in the body much longer than GH and this is one reason why it’s so effective.
Since HGH supplements are synthetically derived, they can be taken orally in pill form instead of injections. This is much more convenient for the person trying to gain muscle mass and lose fat efficiently because you don’t have to worry about where or when you’re going to get an injection done.
See info about Increase Insulin Sensitivity
How Human Growth Hormone works inside the body
The way HGH works inside the body is relatively simple. It stimulates growth and cell reproduction in the people who take it. This process begins by activating specific receptors on cells called GH receptors. Once these receptors are activated, they synthesize a protein known as “Somatomedin C”, or IGF-1 for short.
IGF-1 then acts on other cells that contain growth-promoting proteins which begin to activate growth in those cells. This is where cell reproduction comes into play because these growth proteins cause cells to divide and multiply, resulting in an increase in muscle mass and a decrease in fat deposits.
The positive effects of using Human Growth Hormones
There are many positive effects that come with using HGH supplements. One of the more obvious effects is that they can help you gain muscle mass and lose fat while still eating a high-calorie diet. This is very important because some people think that bodybuilders should eat at a caloric deficit to achieve their goals; but, this theory doesn’t work for everyone.
While GH is great for building muscle and losing fat, it has a lot of other positive effects as well. Some of these effects include:
- Increasing height: GH is one of the primary hormones responsible for bone growth. This makes it a great treatment for those who suffer from short stature or stunted growth.
- Increased healing capacities: GH promotes the production of red blood cells and these cells are responsible for transporting oxygen to other tissues in the body. The more oxygen that is transported, the healthier the affected tissues will be which helps to speed up healing time after an injury or surgery.
- Regulating glucose (sugar) metabolism: GH stimulates insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1) which helps the cells uptake more glucose. This allows for better regulation of blood sugar levels that can benefit people with diabetes, pre-diabetes, and other metabolic disorders that are exacerbated by high glucose levels.
- Enhancing immunity: GH is also great for increasing your body’s immune system. This has been shown to prevent diseases like AIDS and help the body’s ability to fight infection.
- Increased bone density: GH also helps to increase bone density which can help protect against osteoporosis.
These are only some of the more common benefits of GH; however, it is highly effective for a wide variety of uses.
The potential side effects of abusing Human Growth Hormones
Much like any other drug or supplement, abusing HGH can actually lead to some undesirable side effects. One of the most common side effects associated with HGH abuse is carpal tunnel syndrome. This occurs when there is an excess amount of IGF1 in the body which can cause swelling and discomfort in the hands and forearms.
In other cases, individuals who abuse GH supplements may develop acromegaly which can lead to enlarged body parts such as the feet, hands, and various facial features. This condition can also lead to a thickening of the bones which could make it more difficult for someone who is suffering from this affliction to move around.
In addition to these potential side effects, GH abuse may cause some people to experience an abnormally fast growth rate which can be detrimental to the skeleton and other tissues in the body. There is also an increased risk of blood clots, vision problems, and gynecomastia (breast enlargement) in men who abuse HGH supplements.
One other potential side effect that is somewhat rare is the onset of type 2 diabetes in people who don’t already have it. This happens when insulin resistance makes it more difficult for glucose to be controlled which results in an increase in blood sugar levels. People who are taking GH supplements can also experience fluid retention, high cholesterol levels, and nerve pain.
The proper dosage instructions for Human Growth Hormones
The dosages that should be taken for HGH supplements are going to vary depending upon your particular needs. For instance, most people who purchase GH in order to improve their athletic performance or build more muscle mass will typically take around 6-12 IUs of this supplement per day. This is considered a therapeutic dosage and it can help with achieving various physical goals.
The therapeutic dosage for GH is typically around 6-12 IUs per day. For those who suffer from short stature or stunted growth, medical doctors may recommend a higher dose than usually falls in the range of 5 to 15 IUs per day. The effects of GH tend to vary depending on your age, weight, and other factors; however, it is a fairly inexpensive supplement to try out.
The therapeutic dosage for GH ranges from 5-15 IUs per day. You can also purchase liquid versions of this supplement that typically come in 2 mL vials and the instructions should provide recommendations on how many drops you should take each day as well as what time frame they should be used within. In some instances, a medical professional may also recommend lower doses of GH taken once per week.
Working with a physician is highly recommended when either starting out or considering increasing your dosage of HGH supplements. Whether you are taking them for bodybuilding purposes or simply trying to improve your overall health and wellness, these types of injections can be an effective way to boost your HGH levels.
There are several items you will need to take the injections so make sure you have them prepared before using. This includes a new needle, alcohol pads, gauze pads, injection site, and either an insulin needle or 1cc hypodermic syringe. After cleaning your skin with alcohol pads, the injection site should be pinched, injected with a needle, and then massaged in a downward motion.
This is going to allow the HGH to absorb into your body. A new needle should be used for each injection site in order to avoid inflammation or infection developing around the injection site later on. In some instances, people who feel that they need an increased dosage could also try splitting their daily dose into smaller portions spread out throughout the day.
In addition to these guidelines, it is a good idea for any person who is considering using HGH supplements to speak with a medical professional before going ahead with treatment. A doctor will be able to monitor your progress and make sure that you are not experiencing negative side effects in conjunction with taking the drug.
Can Human Growth Hormones be stacked with other supplements for better results?
Stacking HGH supplements with other supplements can help you achieve your bodybuilding goals as it boosts muscle growth and bulks up your body. There are various products available in the market that can be stacked together for effective results such as:
- GH secretagogue: This is a supplement that mimics the effects of natural GH release by stimulating the pituitary gland into producing and releasing more natural GH into your body.
- GH release: This supplement works by increasing the secretion of growth hormone directly and by stimulating hyperplasia in adult cells that can lead to an increase in muscle mass and connective tissue.
- GHRP-6: This is a synthetic version of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormones) that is also known as the Somatocrinin hormone. GHRP-6 is often combined with IGF-1 to provide better results for bodybuilders.
- IGF-1: Also known as an insulin-like growth factor, this supplement is produced naturally in the liver and works by increasing muscle mass and reducing fatty tissue. As you can see, these supplements are often combined to magnify the effects of one another.
However, you only need to stack only two or three products in order to get great results. You can also make your own combination by choosing between GHRP-6 (HGH secretagogue), IGF-1 (growth hormone release), and GH (growth hormone).
Are Human Growth Hormone legal supplements?
The legal status of HGH supplements depends on the country and government where it is produced. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved these types of supplements but they also put a limit on how much can be sold in one month.
Generally, you will find that Fosttropin (a synthetic version of human growth hormone that can be found in the US) and Genf20 (a supplement that can be found throughout Europe) are two of the most popular HGH supplements available.
In some countries such as Norway, Japan, Australia, and Canada, you will find that importing these products is illegal. However; it is legal to possess them in these countries which means they cannot be confiscated by customs when you enter the country.
Since these supplements are not approved in Europe, they cannot be sold throughout the continent. However; it is legal to buy them online through local distributors that are based in other countries since HGH is often classified as a prescription drug that can only be used for medical purposes.
Product reviews for Human Growth Hormones
- Carl Holey (May 25, 2021): I have been using HGH for over a month now and I am already noticing the benefits. My workouts have been intense and my stamina is improving with each passing day. This product is definitely worth trying if you want to achieve your bodybuilding goals!
- Steve Norman (June 2, 2021): HGH has really helped me get back into the best physical shape of my life. My muscles are bigger and stronger than ever before which has given me a boost in confidence at work and in my private life too. In all, I highly recommend it!
- Lance Bradshaw (June 25, 2021): The price tag seemed very high when I first purchased this product but I now understand why. Ever since I started using Genf20 Plus, my energy levels have been through the roof and all those aches and pains in my muscles have vanished.
- Lola Roy (July 3, 2021): If you want to increase your energy levels and build muscle mass at a faster rate than ever before, HGH is the way to go. I have been using it for about three months now but I can already see the difference in my body.
- Julia Nelson (July 27, 2021): After losing a significant amount of weight due to stress and poor eating habits, even simple activities like climbing up the stairs at work were starting to feel exhausting. HGH has really helped me get back into shape and I can finally enjoy my life again!
- Thomas Cook (August 1, 2021): A few of my friends told me about this product so I decided to try it out. Genf20 Plus has given me the energy boost that was needed in order to keep up with the younger generation during workouts. This supplement is truly remarkable!
- Chris Nelson (August 6, 2021): I was having trouble sleeping at night and had to get up multiple times to use the bathroom. That one factor made my days really exhausting but then I started taking GHRP-6 on top of that. After two months, I am now able to sleep through the entire night without waking up at all.
- Charles Johnson (August 28, 2021): I know that HGH is banned in most countries but it has helped me so much in my recovery from joint surgery that I have to recommend Fosttropin to everyone. My bones are stronger than ever before and the pain in my joints has basically vanished.
- Lydia Smith (September 1, 2021): I have been taking HGH Plus for a couple of months now and I am really impressed with the results. Since my levels of HGH were quite low, this product has given me back my energy and has made it possible to work out more without feeling too tired.
- Tracey Walton (September 11, 2021): When Human Growth Hormone first came out, everyone was crazy about it, and for good reason. This product has helped me get my old lean muscle mass back and I am back in control of my life again!
Frequently Asked Questions about Human Growth Hormones
Is HGH a steroid?
The answer is no. HGH is a hormone that naturally occurs in the human body and has many different functions, such as stimulating cell growth and division as well as promoting the conversion of proteins into carbohydrates. Steroids, on the other hand, are classified as illegal substances because they can dramatically increase muscle mass and aggressiveness levels.
Is HGH safe?
Human Growth Hormone is perfectly safe when used for medical purposes because it contains the exact same ingredients that are naturally produced by your body. However, abuse of this product can be very dangerous because it affects your organs in a negative manner.
Can HGH be stacked?
Yes, but it’s important to note that stacking HGH with other supplements can be very dangerous. It is recommended to seek advice from a professional before starting any drug stack.
Summary and conclusion
[Conclusion Paragraph] HGH is a great product for people who want to improve their physical performance, but you should always consult your doctor before starting to take any kind of supplement so that you can get the best results without having to deal with unpleasant side effects.