For many years, a lot of bodybuilders have experienced the frustration of trying to build muscle and increase their strength without using illegal steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. Some of them have even experienced having HH, which stands for hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. This is where the body stops producing natural testosterone due to aging, stress, or other environmental factors.
Defining what Human Menopausal Gonadotropin is
HMG, or Human Menopausal Gonadotropin, is a supplement that was originally designed in the 1930s in order to treat child-bearing issues in women. However, this very effective supplement has since been used by bodybuilders and anti-aging clinics for its ability to naturally increase testosterone production inside the body.
HMG has been known to be a very safe and natural supplement, but bodybuilders who want to use it must closely monitor their health. Therefore, before you try HMG for your anti-aging efforts or even if you want to build muscle without using illegal steroids, make sure that you educate yourself on what Human Menopausal Gonadotropin is and how it works inside the body.
HMG has typically been used as an injectable supplement, but it is also available in pill form. However, the more popularly used type of HMG is the injectable type. This article will be focusing on this type.
Why Human Menopausal Gonadotropin is a great choice
HMG has been known as one of the best supplements to use when bodybuilding. There are several reasons why HMG is a great choice to buy. One reason is that it will not raise estrogen levels – something that soy, yams, and other testosterone boosting supplements are known to do. Furthermore, by using Human Menopausal Gonadotropin, bodybuilders can avoid having to inject themselves with illegal steroids or growth hormones.
Another reason why HMG is a great choice is because of its ability to naturally amplify the body’s natural levels of testosterone. While your age and environmental factors can suppress this, you will find that by using Human Menopausal Gonadotropin on a regular basis, you will begin noticing an increase in muscle mass and strength as well as more positive effects such as improved child-bearing capabilities.
One other reason why bodybuilders have been turning to HMG is that it provides the ability to help you retain muscle mass while losing weight. This is a great quality for any supplement if you are looking to lose weight and still keep your muscles.
Additionally, HMG has also been used to help older individuals who are experiencing problems with energy, weight management, and memory.
Another impressive quality about HMG is that it can help stop osteoporosis. This is another quality of the supplement that makes it ideal for bodybuilders who are looking to build lean muscle naturally.
How Human Menopausal Gonadotropin works inside the body
The way HMG works inside the body is through a process called the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadotropic axis. The HMG works by increasing FSH and LH levels, which allows for testosterone to be produced naturally inside the body.
Once HMG is injected, it is absorbed through the muscle tissue, where it is then released into your body. Because HMG can be used on a regular basis to boost testosterone production inside of your body, it has become very popular among anti-aging clinics and biotechnology companies.
In simpler terms, using HMG as a supplement will allow the body to naturally produce its own supply of testosterone, which can not only help give you improved levels of libido but also improve your energy levels as well as stamina.
In addition, HMG is now being used outside of biotechnology and anti-aging clinics because it has been known to build lean muscle and reduce body fat through its ability to boost testosterone levels. As mentioned before, this is one of the main ways that HMG works inside the body – by boosting your natural production of testosterone.
The positive effects of using Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
There are a lot of positive effects that can be expected from the supplementation of HMG. The list below are just some of the most notable ones:
- Increased levels of testosterone: One of the main reasons why people use HMG is because it has been shown to significantly increase levels of testosterone within the body. This increased level of testosterone can not only give you improved libido but also make it easier for your body to build muscle mass as well as burn fat if need be.
- Congenial hypogonadism treatment: Because HMG is a natural supplement, it can be used to treat congenital hypogonadism. Congenial hypogonadism is a term that refers to the condition in which the body does not naturally produce enough testosterone.
- Improved cognitive abilities: In addition to having improved levels of testosterone and libido, Human Menopausal Gonadotropin has been shown to produce increased levels of nitric oxide within the body, which has a great impact on your cognitive abilities and general health.
- Improved cardiovascular health: The increased levels of nitric oxide production and testosterone along with reduced levels of LDL cholesterol is one of the key reasons why Human Menopausal Gonadotropin can have such a great impact on people’s cardiovascular health.
- Heightened energy levels: One of the great benefits that you can expect to receive from using HMG is increased energy. Using this compound inside your body will allow it to naturally boost your levels of testosterone, which in turn gives you improved stamina and reduced fatigue when working out.
- Increase lean muscle mass: Another one of the most notable uses for Human Menopausal Gonadotropin is that it has been shown to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat. This is due to the increased level of testosterone that your body experiences when you supplement with Human Menopausal Gonadotropin.
- Enhanced recovery levels: Finally, using HMG can allow you to experience faster recovery times. This is because your body will be able to repair muscle tissue more quickly and efficiently while you are working out.
In short, the benefits of Human Menopausal Gonadotropin are vast. Not only can it help boost testosterone levels but it has also been shown to improve several areas of your health.
The potential side effects of abusing Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
However, there is also the possibility of experiencing potentially harmful side effects if HMG supplement is abused. The list below are some of the negative side effects of HMG abuse:
- Decreased levels of LH: One of the most dangerous side effects is the suppression of luteinizing hormone (LH). When you use HMG in high amounts, it can cause your LH levels to become suppressed. This is because when LH levels are low, so too will testosterone production be.
- Decreased levels of growth hormone: Another one of the negative effects that you can expect from an HMG overdose is a decrease in growth hormone. As with LH, when your levels of growth hormone are low, testosterone production will also become suppressed.
- Decreased levels of IGF-1: When using Human Menopausal Gonadotropin at very high doses, another one of the negative effects you can expect to experience is a decrease in IGF-1 levels.
- Long-term suppression of testosterone: The final negative effect that you can experience from HMG overdose is long-term suppression of your natural testosterone levels. This occurs when taking Human Menopausal Gonadotropin in high amounts over a prolonged period of time.
- Decreased HDL cholesterol: One of the positive side effects of using HMG is an increase in HDL cholesterol. This is because your levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol will decrease when you use Human Menopausal Gonadotropin.
- Lower levels of estrogen: The use of Human Menopausal Gonadotropin can also decrease your levels of estrogen. This is because Human Menopausal Gonadotropin has been shown to boost testosterone production while inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
It is important to remember that you should never use HMG without consulting your doctor and obtaining a prescription. This is because there are several potentially harmful side effects associated with the abuse of Human Menopausal Gonadotropin, including infertility and even heart attack.
The proper dosage instructions for Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
The right way to enjoy the positive effects while avoiding the negative side effects of HMG is by using it according to the proper dosage instructions. Here are the dosage recommendations for Human Menopausal Gonadotropin:
- For people that are suffering from hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, it is recommended that they take up to 5 IU per day for a period of several months.
- People who are suffering from a condition where their testes have ceased production can enjoy the positive effects by taking 10 IU per day. However, these benefits will only occur when the Human Menopausal Gonadotropin is taken for several months.
- People who are looking to boost their natural testosterone levels can take up to 10 IU per day for a period of 4 weeks. However, it is important that you do not abuse this dosage amount because it can cause your LH levels to become suppressed.
- Bodybuilders that are looking for a way to increase muscle mass and improve their performance in the gym can take 10 IU per day. On workout days, you should take an additional 5 IU doses 30 minutes before beginning your workout.
In order for this supplement to be effective when it is taken orally, it must be micronized or crushed into microscopic granules so it can be absorbed properly. You should never inject Human Menopausal Gonadotropin that is made for oral consumption only.
Can Human Menopausal Gonadotropin be stacked for better results?
Stacking HMG is the perfect way to enhance the benefits you receive from it. Here are some of the supplements that can easily be stacked with Human Menopausal Gonadotropin:
- SARMs: SARMS are synthetic compounds that mimic the effects of steroids, but they do not cause any side effects or lead to addiction. They also have no effect on your body’s hormone levels.
- Creatine: Creatine is another great supplement that you can stack with Human Menopausal Gonadotropin to see better results when it comes to your workouts and reduce recovery times after a strenuous workout.
Is Human Menopausal Gonadotropin a legal supplement?
The legal status of Human Menopausal Gonadotropin is questionable. This is because it is considered to be a prescription drug in certain countries, but you can purchase it over the counter in some other countries.
Product reviews for Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
- Steven Holey (July 12, 2021): I have been using HMG for my bodybuilding training for a couple of months now. I have been stacking it with other supplements and I am seeing results that I could not have imagined. My muscles are growing faster, my strength is increasing at a rapid rate, and I am looking better than ever before.
- Ivan Kostov (July 27, 2021): My doctor told me that I was suffering from low testosterone levels and he prescribed Human Menopausal Gonadotropin for me. My doctor explained to me that this was a bodybuilding steroid and I should only use it for a couple of months at the maximum.
- Jack Draymond (August 13, 2021): I can’t believe how well this supplement works after taking it for just 2 weeks! I feel great, I have more energy to get through my workouts, and my muscles are becoming ripped. As an added bonus, I am beginning to get very aggressive (In a good way) in my daily life.
- Sullivan Johnson (August 24, 2021): I have been taking Human Menopausal Gonadotropin for about a month and I have been impressed by the results. My muscles are becoming larger and leaner, my strength is increasing, and my libido has increased dramatically. This supplement has become an integral part of my daily workout routine.
- Daryll Wilson (September 8, 2021): Although HMG is not available without a prescription in my country, I was able to find a supplier that would ship it to me. In just 2 weeks of taking HMG, I have noticed significant changes in my muscles and strength levels. I am going to continue using this supplement even though it is illegal because the results are well worth the risks.
- Josh Turner (September 28, 2021): I wanted to increase my muscle mass and improve the performance of my workouts, but I was looking for a supplement that would not cause serious side effects and would be an all-around safe supplement. After doing research on supplements like HMG, I decided to give it a try and it has been working great so far. Although it is not legal, I have been able to get a hold of some through an online supplier.
- Timothy King (October 29, 2021): I have been using Human Menopausal Gonadotropin for the last couple of months and it has been working great. It really boosts your strength levels and supports a faster muscle buildup. The only thing is that you should never take more than the recommended dosage because it can cause serious side effects.
- Charles Gonzalez (December 24, 2021): I have heard of people stacking Human Menopausal Gonadotropin with SARMS and Creatine to increase their muscle mass. I am going to try this combination soon!
- Gabriel Sanchez (December 26, 2021): I honestly have always been thin and jealous of other people that are jacked and ripped. One college friend of mine actually managed to get ripped in less than a year, without steroids. So I started using steroids and I even added HMG to the mix, I have been seeing great results recently. I’ll continue this!
- Stephen King (December 29, 2021): I have been taking Human Menopausal Gonadotropin for a couple of months now and it has worked great to increase my muscle mass. I am thinking about stacking it with Luteinizing Hormone next time.
Frequently Asked Questions about Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
Can HMG be used by males?
Yes. In fact, HMG has been widely used in the bodybuilding world as a safe alternative to steroids and hormones.
Is HMG Cyclic?
HMG is not cyclic, meaning that it continues to deliver results without altering the hormone levels in the body. It is also known as a long-acting form of peptide therapy which means that its effects can last for weeks, as opposed to other products that can only be injected once or twice per week.
How does HMG work?
HMG increases the level of both luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, which in turn stimulates the Leydig cells to secrete more testosterone.
Summary and conclusion
[Conclusion Paragraph] HMG can be used in different ways to create a faster muscle buildup. Although it is not legal in many places, some people have been able to get their hands on Human Menopausal Gonadotropin through online suppliers. HMG may have positive or negative side effects regardless of its desired or undesired actions, so these should be taken into account regardless of whether you are trying to increase muscle mass or not.